Magnesium is fast gaining popularity as a mineral that helps to relax tensed, overworked muscles, and manage painful muscle spasms.
It has been long known that CoQ10 is an extremely beneficial nutrient for your cardiovascular health.
Green tea has always been a popular beverage. Loaded with antioxidants, it is touted to be anti-aging and helpful in losing weight.
Did you know magnesium controls more than 300 enzyme reactions in the body? Or that it is a go-to medicine in hospital emergency rooms that is used to manage life-threatening arrhythmias, heart failure, pre-eclampsia and eclampsia?
Did you know your monthly period says a lot about your health, especially your hormonal health? This is important as your hormones play a critical role in keeping your body systems running smooth.
A little stress helps us to adapt. In fact, it can be a great motivator. But long-term stress can upset your health in a lot of ways.
Whether it is boosting your immunity, supporting your heart health or giving your body an antioxidant boost, vitamin C plays diverse roles in maintaining your health.
Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that is responsible for many important functions in the body.
Sensible, limited exposure to sunlight is important to your overall well-being. But with people avoiding sun and increasingly spending more time indoors, health experts are worried about the consequences.
- Why is Glutathione Critical to Detoxification?August 1, 2020 - 1:01 am
- Vitamin C: More effective in preventing cancer growth than drugs?July 1, 2020 - 6:33 am
- Magnesium benefits in InsomniaJune 1, 2020 - 1:30 am
- Epitalon peptide for brain health and Alzheimer’s preventionMay 1, 2020 - 1:25 am
- Role of antioxidants in healthy agingApril 1, 2020 - 1:01 am