Are you on thyroid medication but still feel no improvement in your symptoms? Chances are your thyroid issue has not been correctly diagnosed. You may be on thyroid hormone replacement to normalize your TSH and T4 levels but what if the root cause of your issue is impaired conversion of T4 to T3? Did your doctor look into a possible auto-immune element?
Your thyroid is an extremely important endocrine gland, responsible for so many critical functions necessary to maintain overall good health. Every cell in the body has receptors for thyroid hormones. This fact highlights the role the thyroid gland plays in the body.
According to a 2017 UNICEF report, “nearly 17 million babies live in areas where outdoor air pollution is at least six times higher than international limits – potentially putting their brain development at risk simply because of the air they breathe.”
You might have central heating, radiators, a fireplace, or one of the many different types of room heaters that are available in the market.
Magnesium is fast gaining popularity as a mineral that helps to relax tensed, overworked muscles, and manage painful muscle spasms.
It has been long known that CoQ10 is an extremely beneficial nutrient for your cardiovascular health.
Green tea has always been a popular beverage. Loaded with antioxidants, it is touted to be anti-aging and helpful in losing weight.
- Role of antioxidants in healthy agingApril 1, 2020 - 1:01 am
- Why is thyroid disorder often misdiagnosed? – Part 2March 1, 2020 - 2:07 am
- Why thyroid disorder is often misdiagnosed? – Part 1February 1, 2020 - 2:00 am
- Exposure to Air Pollution May Damage School Kids’ Memory, says a new studyJanuary 1, 2020 - 1:51 am
- Dangers of Antibiotics for ChildrenDecember 1, 2019 - 1:43 am